08 March 2008

Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs.

Photographic evidence of my lax housekeeping skills; here's what was on my living room table this afternoon, right next to the preamp remote that I'd been using all day and the stack of mail from the week.

I've been getting home so late for the last couple of weeks there's no way of knowing how long the web had been there.

Guess I need to start a weekend routine of some basic cleaning lest Nature completely reclaim my house.

And yes, after taking the picture I crushed the spider and removed the web. I've no leniency for squatters in my house.


PostReferenceMore Info
"Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs."Lyrics from the song Spiderwebs by No DoubtNo Doubt - Tragic Kingdom - Spiderwebs

No comments: