23 July 2007

Check items off, let nothing be missed, sing I to myself and my 100 lists.

Despite having access to some way-cool, still under development, task-management software, and even though I'd set aside the whole morning, I'm still dragging my feet when it comes to listing and prioritizing all the things I need to do.

So as part of my procrastinating, I started pondering why I was procrastinating. Yep, it's that bad. And while the answer is probably blindingly obvious to, well, anyone, it took me a half-hour of cogitation to realize that once I list the tasks I need to complete, I'll then have to actually complete them.

Thus, I'm not just procrastinating, I'm metaprocrastinating.


PostReferenceMore Info
"Check items off, let nothing be missed, sing I to myself and my 100 lists."Lyrics from the song Girl of 100 Lists by The Go-Go's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.