19 June 2009

Juke Box Hero

Since 2006 I've been titling posts with either lyrics from a song or an actual song title. I thought it'd be nice to document these choices; I'll keep this entry updated with info from new posts going forward.

Update: Starting with posts in 2010, I'm now listing the song reference at the bottom of the post, instead of updating a huge table. I've gone back and appended song reference information to all the earlier posts as well.

(Full disclosure: the iTunes buttons at the bottom of each post are encoded with my affiliate ID, so I get a cut if you buy anything.)

Overall I'm pleased with the range and diversity represented, but I'm a bit surprised at how much Zeppelin is listed. Guess I'm a child of the 70s after all.


PostReferenceMore Info
Juke Box HeroSong by ForeignerForeigner - 4 (Expanded) - Juke Box Hero (Single Version)

No comments: